Wednesday 14 November 2012

Now on Etsy!

First of all - I've opened an Etsy shop :) Its mostly items from my own vintage collection I just don't have the space for any longer, and some of it is awesome stuff my very thrifty nan sends me in the post to sell.

Including:
Drop me a comment if you'd like a discount code!
xxx
 
That took me a while today, and as I've been recovering from an op yesterday (nothing serious!) I've been slouching around the house in my very favorite comfy clothes - thick tights and a huge knitted jumper!
  
  
 
Outfit:
Vintage oversize aran cricket jumper: charity shop, £7
Cami: charity shop (originally Primark), £1
Stripey tights: Tesco, £4
Felt wool hat: car boot sale (originally Accessorize), 50p
Antique Paise coin ring: market in India, 100 Rupees
Burgundy suede boots: charity shop (originally Clarks), £5
.925 silver & green agate necklace: charity shop, £4
Tiny silvertone locket studs: charity shop, £1
 
The lockets actually work, you can put a TINY photo in there and everything! :)
 
P xx


No comments:

Post a Comment