Monday 12 November 2012

Sunshine & Shoes

What's happened to the weather!?  Yesterday was a beautiful autumnal day here in the south of England - crisp air, blue skies and such warm sunshine I went out without a coat on! My favorite kind of day, and probably one of the last few this time of year I can get away with a dress :) 
 
   
 
Outfit:

White cable cardigan: charity shop (originally Primark), £3.50
Navy floral skater dress: charity shop (originally Matalan), £2.99
Belt: charity shop (originally ASOS), £2
Metal flower earrings: charity shop, £1
Antique sterling silver barrel ring: second hand (originally from a Portabello Road designer) £9
Vintage sterling silver & turquoise Navajo ring: gift from my nan
Mustard tights: New Look, 2.99
Vintage yellow leather loafers: Ebay £2.99

So as is customary on Sundays, I headed over to the car boot at Yeovil Showground, armed with my little vintage totes. I managed to fill them plus two carrier bags (this makes me kind of sad, I don't like using plastic bags).

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Favorite finds:

Christine Dior & Lancome black khol eyeliners, both unused. £1 each
Marble pebbels tealight holder. £1.50
Vintage Clarks brown leather loafers. 50p
Leopard-print heeled crop wellies!!! £2
 
How amazing are those wellies!?  I normally don't go anywhere near animal print, but they were too unusual to pass up...I even had to fight another lady for them!
 
I'm hoping the weather improves again for the weekend, I feel a carboot selling coming on :)
 
P xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment